Monday, October 13, 2008

Fruit Vinegar, anyone?

I bought this Sun Vinegar grape (made in Japan) at Isetan supermarket over the weekend for my family and my bf’s mum. What attracted me to the booth, (other then the fact that it was located near to the tidbits booth, where i was buying my tidbits at that moment ;p) was the sign that says daily consumption will improve blood circulation, boost energy level and prevents constipation...

It just simply sounds like my cup of tea, oops! In this case, my cup of vinegar drink!

The Discovery of Vinegar
I have simplified and shorten their history for your easy reading... Dated all the way back to ancient times, where they discovered that grape juice left undisturbed will turn into wine, and when the wine left undisturbed, will turn into vinegar!

Throughout the many centuries, vinegar has been used for many purposes, such as beverage, preservative (as it slows or stops action of bacteria that spoils food), as medicine to treat minor ailments, as an ingredient in food and baking and even as an all purpose household cleaner.

Sun Vinegar from Japan (Info extracted from their leaflet)
It contains the following comprehensive ingredients :

Ø Citric Acid – Helps to purify your blood, stimulates its circulation and burn the neutral fats and cholesterol.

Ø Lactobacillus (when being used with yogurt) – Maybe a great help to get rid of your constipation for your dieting.

Ø Vitamin – Maintains your skin being just like a silk

Ø Calcium – Greatly improves your health

Different ways to enjoy Sun vinegar drink can also be found in the leaflet, if you are interested, you may drop down to Isetan Scotts this week, to get more information from the sales auntie.
I have not start on this new regime of daily vinegar drink yet. I shall start tonight for two weeks, and will update on the goodness if any, again!

No comments: